VigorAP 910C is a dual-band wireless access point designed for ceiling or wall mount. It supports stand-alone operation and can also integrate with DrayTek routers or VigorACS platform for central management.
- AirTime Fairness: Equalize the transmission time of each client so the legacy devices won’t slow everyone down.
- Band Steering: Redirect 5GHz-capable devices to the 5GHz radio to get a faster speed.
- Assisted Wi-Fi Roaming: Solve the sticky client problem and improve Wi-Fi roaming experience.
- Local RADIUS Server: User profile database for local and external 802.1x authentication.
- Central AP Management: Manage, maintain, and monitor VigorAP 810 from the DrayTek routers.