Vigor3220 series is a Quad-WAN broadband VPN firewall router designed for businesses that are looking for reliability and security in their office network. It’s equipped with 4 Ethernet WAN ports and 1 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports. It has 2 USB port2, one of which is usable for 3G/4G WAN connections. All the WAN can active at the same time. The router will smartly distribute the sessions among all the WANs to utilize each bandwidth as much as possible, aggregate the bandwidth is also configurable to get the combined bandwidth. Excellent VPN performance is also a highlight of the Vigor3220 series. It supports 200 concurrent VPN tunnels, with IPsec VPN throughput up to 200 Mbps. Model with built-in Wi-Fi is also available.
- Load Balancing: Maximize throughput and reliability by using multiple Internet connections.
- VPN (Virtual Private Network): Build a secure and private tunnel from the LAN of Vigor2862 LTE Series to the remote offices and teleworkers over the Internet.
- SSL VPN: The VPN works through firewalls providing secure remote access to any network environment.
- Firewall & Content Filter: Filter web pages by URL keyword or web category to block access to insecure or inappropriate contents.
- Bandwidth Management: Prevent one device using all the bandwidth by bandwidth limit policy, session limit policy, and QoS settings.
- PPPoE Server: Use Point-to-Point connection on LAN to keep track of individual user’s traffic.
- Hotspot Web Portal: Perform authentication and communicate with the LAN clients while offering hospitality Wi-Fi.
- Wireless WAN: Get Internet access wirelessly from a Wi-Fi network, a mobile hotspot, or a personal hotspot set up on smartphones.
- DrayDDNS: Access to the router by a fixed hostname of your choice on the domain DrayDDNS.
- Central AP Management: Use the Vigor2862 LTE Series router as a wireless controller to maintain and monitor the VigorAPs.
- Central Switch Management: Set up VLAN easily from the router and get a centralized hierarchy view of the switches.