Vigor2862 series is a VDSL modem router equipped with an RJ-11 WAN port, built-in VDSL/ADSL modem, a GbE WAN port, and a lot of enterprise-grade features. It is designed for small/medium business with a DSL connection, needs Internet redundancy, and advanced network management. The 2862 series includes models with built-in 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi, VDSL Bonding, and VoIP gateway.
- Load Balancing: Maximize throughput and reliability by using multiple Internet connections.
- VPN (Virtual Private Network): Build a secure and private tunnel from the LAN of Vigor2862 LTE Series to the remote offices and teleworkers over the Internet.
- SSL VPN: The VPN works through firewalls providing secure remote access to any network environment.
- Firewall & Content Filter: Filter web pages by URL keyword or web category to block access to insecure or inappropriate contents.
- Bandwidth Management: Prevent one device using all the bandwidth by bandwidth limit policy, session limit policy, and QoS settings.
- Hotspot Web Portal: Perform authentication and communicate with the LAN clients while offering hospitality Wi-Fi.
- Wireless WAN: Get Internet access wirelessly from a Wi-Fi network, a mobile hotspot, or a personal hotspot set up on smartphones.
- Central AP Management: Use the Vigor2862 LTE Series router as a wireless controller to maintain and monitor the VigorAPs.