Vigor2862L series is a VDSL/ADSL modem router with embedded 4G/LTE connectivity. On the front of Vigor2862L there is 1 RJ-11 WAN port for VDSL or ADSL, 1 Gigabit Ethernet WAN port for load balancing or failover (which is switchable with LAN port 5), 4 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports, and 1 USB port for another 4G/LTE connection or other applications.
On the back of Vigor2862L, there is one standard-sized SIM slot, protected with a cover which needs a screwdriver to remove, and two detachable LTE antenna with magnetic base and 1-meter extension cable to give the optimal antenna deployment.
The Vigor2862L series includes models with built-in 802.11ac Wave2 Wi-Fi which delivers wireless speed up to 1.7 Gbps on the 5GHz band.
- Load Balancing: Maximize throughput and reliability by using multiple Internet connections.
- VPN (Virtual Private Network): Build a secure and private tunnel from the LAN of Vigor2862 LTE Series to the remote offices and teleworkers over the Internet.
- SSL VPN: The VPN works through firewalls providing secure remote access to any network environment.
- Firewall & Content Filter: Filter web pages by URL keyword or web category to block access to insecure or inappropriate contents.
- Bandwidth Management: Prevent one device using all the bandwidth by bandwidth limit policy, session limit policy, and QoS settings.
- Hotspot Web Portal: Perform authentication and communicate with the LAN clients while offering hospitality Wi-Fi.
- Wireless WAN: Get Internet access wirelessly from a Wi-Fi network, a mobile hotspot, or a personal hotspot set up on smartphones.
- DrayDDNS: Access to the router by a fixed hostname of your choice on the domain DrayDDNS.
- Central AP Management: Use the Vigor2862 LTE Series router as a wireless controller to maintain and monitor the VigorAPs.
- Central Switch Management: Set up VLAN easily from the router and get a centralized hierarchy view of the switches.