The Yeastar Neogate TG100is a GSM gateway for connecting GSM networks to VoIP networks for two-way communication. The TG100 is ideal for connecting soft switches and IP-PBX’s to GSM network, and is the best fallback solution for landline outages.
- Number of GSM channels (Max): 1 (Quad-Band GSM/GPRS850/900/1800/1900MHz; Support external antenna)
- Protocol: SIP (RFC3261), IAX2
- Transport: UDP,TCP,TLS,SRTP
- DTMF: RFC2833, SIP INFO, In-band
- Codec: G.711 A/u-law, G.726, G.729 A, GSM, Speex.
- LAN: 1 (10/100MBps)
- Network: Static IP, DHCP Client, Firewall, VLAN, DDNS, QoS, OpenVPN
- Power Supply: AC 100~240V/50~60Hz (DC 12V, 1A)
- Size: 110x70x24mm