Vigor3900 is a Quad-WAN broadband router/VPN gateway for up to 500 simultaneous VPN connections, equipped with 4 Gigabit Ethernet WAN ports, 1 SFP WAN port, and 2 multi-function USB ports through which 3G/4G cellular connectivity can add.
- Load Balancing: Maximize throughput and reliability by using multiple Internet connections.
- VPN (Virtual Private Network): Build a secure and private tunnel from the LAN of Vigor2862 LTE Series to the remote offices and teleworkers over the Internet.
- Firewall & Content Filter: Filter web pages by URL keyword or web category to block access to insecure or inappropriate contents.
- Bandwidth Management: Prevent one device using all the bandwidth by bandwidth limit policy, session limit policy, and QoS settings.
- PPPoE Server: Use Point-to-Point connection on LAN to keep track of individual user’s traffic.
- DrayDDNS: Access to the router by a fixed hostname of your choice on the domain DrayDDNS.
- Central AP Management: Use the Vigor2862 LTE Series router as a wireless controller to maintain and monitor the VigorAPs.
- Central Switch Management: Set up VLAN easily from the router and get a centralized hierarchy view of the switches.