Vigor2952 series is a Dual-WAN broadband VPN firewall router designed for businesses that is looking for reliability and security in their office network. It is equipped with dual Ethernet WAN ports, with WAN 1 is usable as the SFP port, 4 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports, and 2 USB ports for 3G/4G WAN connections or other applications. Built-in Wi-Fi is optional, and there’s Vigor2952P Series which is equipped with 4 PoE LAN ports instead.
Excellent VPN performance is a highlight of the Vigor2952 series. It supports 200 concurrent VPN tunnels, with IPsec VPN throughput up to 200 Mbps, and support of all the industry-standard VPN protocols.
- Load Balancing: Maximize throughput and reliability by using multiple Internet connections.
- VPN (Virtual Private Network): Build a secure and private tunnel from the LAN of Vigor2862 LTE Series to the remote offices and teleworkers over the Internet.
- SSL VPN: The VPN works through firewalls providing secure remote access to any network environment.
- Firewall & Content Filter: Filter web pages by URL keyword or web category to block access to insecure or inappropriate contents.
- Bandwidth Management: Prevent one device using all the bandwidth by bandwidth limit policy, session limit policy, and QoS settings.
- PPPoE Server: Use Point-to-Point connection on LAN to keep track of individual user’s traffic.
- Hotspot Web Portal: Perform authentication and communicate with the LAN clients while offering hospitality Wi-Fi.
- Wireless WAN: Get Internet access wirelessly from a Wi-Fi network, a mobile hotspot, or a personal hotspot set up on smartphones.
- DrayDDNS: Access to the router by a fixed hostname of your choice on the domain DrayDDNS.
- Central AP Management: Use the Vigor2862 LTE Series router as a wireless controller to maintain and monitor the VigorAPs.
- Central Switch Management: Set up VLAN easily from the router and get a centralized hierarchy view of the switches.